Athlete Package - Month to Month
Athlete is allowed to monthly open fencing on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 to 8 pm. Or, Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 8 pm. Open Fencing is suitable for all fencers regardless their skill level. Fencer athlete will suit up with or without electrical gear to practice in bout situation previous learned fencing skills. Coach will set up different fencing scenarios to prepare the fencer athlete for future competitions.
- Bouting/ Match with peers and coaches in foil or epee.
- Recommended individual lesson(s) per week or month in foil and/ or epee.
Recommended United States Fencing Association Membership. Non-competitive $10, competitive $75, or supporting $25.
- Technical and tactical group class with coach(s) and peers in foil or epee.
- Conditioning and Footwork drills.
- Additional individual lesson for 20, 40 or 60 min.
- Access to Armory for weapon repairs.
- Rental of electrical equipment during open bouting and tournaments (weapon, lame and/ or body and mask cord).
- June and July Summer Camp – ask for information.
- Fencing Moniteur Certification – ask for more information.
- Referee Clinic – ask for more information.