Introduction Bronze Fencing Package - Monthly
Fencer is allowed to sign up monthly, yearly or lump sum commitment for one program. This program is perfect for fence for fun and beginner fencers. This package includes Group Class and is is offered Monday and Wednesday, Monday and Friday or Wednesday and Friday from 6 to 7 pm in foil or epee. All practice equipment is provided (mask, weapon, jacket, glove, chest and underarm protector). Student is responsible for any damage to equipment.
- Technical and tactical group class with coach(s) and peers in foil or epee.
- Recommend individual lesson(s) per week or month in foil and epee.
- FREE 20 min individual lesson with perfect attendance for monthly, yearly or lump sum commitment. Perfect attendance constitutes not missing a scheduled group lesson in 1 calendar month.
- FREE Assessment of sport injury and first aid treatment.
- Requires United States Fencing Association Membership. Non-competitive $10, competitive $75, or supporting $25.
- Conditioning and Footwork drills.
- Bouting training with peers and/ or coaches in foil and epee.
- Additional individual lesson for 20, 40 or 60 min.
- Access to Armory for weapon repairs.
- Rental of electrical equipment during open floor fencing and tournaments (weapon, lame and/ or body and mask cord).
- June & July Summer Camp – contact us for information.
- Fencing Moniteur Certification – contact us for more information.
- Referee Clinic – contact us for more information.