Group Class Package - 4 classes
Class is offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6 pm to 7 pm
Group Lesson is suitable for all fencers regardless their skill level. Coach will introduce and demonstrate a new fencing skill and works with every fencer athlete to maximized performance. In addition, fencer athlete will have the opportunity to practiced with peers within same group. Group lesson is divided by foil and epee weapons as well as level of fencer's expertise.
- Technical and tactical group class with coach(s) and peers in foil or epee.
- Recommend individual lesson(s) per week or month in foil or epee
- Recommend United States Fencing Association Membership. Non-competitive $10, competitive $75, or supporting $25
- All practice equipment is provided (mask, weapon, jacket, glove, chest and underarm protector). Student is responsible for any damage to equipment.
- Conditioning and Footwork drills
- Bouting training with peers and/ or coaches in foil and/ or epee
- Additional individual lesson for 20, 40 or 60 min.
- Access to Armory for weapon repairs
- Rental of electrical equipment during open bouting and tournaments (weapon, lame and/ or body and mask cord)
- June and July Summer Camp – contact us for information
- Fencing Moniteur Certification – contact us for more information
- Referee Clinic – contact us for more information