Individual Lesson - 40 min.
Individual Lessons are recommended for all fencer athlete regardless their age and skill level. Individual lesson with coach are designed to work on fencer's strength and correctness in technique and tactic. Individual lessons are schedule by appointment with coach in foil, epee and saber for 20, 40 to up to 60 min. lesson. All practice equipment is provided (mask, weapon, jacket, glove, chest and underarm protector). Student is responsible for any damage to equipment.
- Technical and tactical group class with coach(s) and peers in foil or epee.
- Conditioning and Footwork drills.
- Bouting training with peers and/ or coaches in foil and epee.
- Access to Armory for weapon repairs.
- Rental of electrical equipment during openbouting and tournaments (weapon, lame and/ or body and mask cord).
- June and July Summer Camp – contact us for information.
- Fencing Moniteur Certification – contact us for more information.
- Referee Clinic – contact us for more information.