Platinum Fencing Package - Lump Sum
Fencer has unlimited access to all the programs and days for monthly, yearly or lump sum commitment. In addition, fencer is allowed to storage his/her fencing equipment at SDL. This program is perfect for competitive fencers. This package includes Conditioning/ Footwork, Group Class, Open Fencing, and is offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5 pm to 8:00 pm as well as Tuesday and Thursday from 6 pm to 8 pm in foil or epee. All practice equipment is provided (mask, weapon, jacket, glove, chest and underarm protector). Student is responsible for any damage to equipment.
- Technical and tactical group class with coach(s) and peers in foil and epee.
- Conditioning and Footwork drills.
- Bouting training with peers and/ or coaches in foil and epee.
- Require participation in local, regional and/ or national tournaments.
- Coaching at out-of-town tournaments.
- Recommend individual lesson(s) per week or month in foil and epee.
FREE 20 min individual lesson with perfect attendance. Perfect attendance constitutes not missing a scheduled class in 1 calendar month.
- FREE Assessment of sport injury and first aid treatment.
- Requires United States Fencing Association Membership. Non-competitive $10, competitive $75, or supporting $25.
- Access to Armory for weapon repairs.
- Additional individual lesson for 20, 40 or 60 min.
- Rental of electrical equipment during open floor fencing and tournaments (weapon, lame and/ or body and mask cord).
- June and July Summer Camp – contact us for information.
- Fencing Moniteur Certification – contact us for more information.
- Referee Clinic – contact us for more information.