Trial Group Class
This introduction class is perfect for fencers that are new to the sport. Participant will learn basic footwork stand and holding of the foil weapon. Program is suitable for all ages. Class is schedule on Tuesday from 6 to 7 pm in-person. All practice equipment is provided to use upon signing registration and release of liability.
- The fencing equipment is provided to every student (weapon, mask, glove, and uniform) and has to be taking home weekly to be washed.
- The student is responsible for any damage to club equipment.
- The student is responsible for fixing his/ her own damage electrical equipment.
- Armorer is available for repairs for a set fee.
- Electrical equipment for rent is available for a set fee.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- The temperature and oxygen level intake is check at arrival and departing time (log is kept for reference).
- Everyone must wear a face mask inside the facility (face masks available for sale at $5). face mask MUST be changed every day of practice.
- Coaches and students wear a face mask under the fencing mask during fencing practice and bouting.
- Everyone engaging in any fencing activity must wash their hands and/ or hand sanitizer before, during, and after practice.
- Each student is assigned his/ her own fencing gear (mask, glove, and uniform) and must be taking it home weekly to be washed.
- The student is responsible for his/ her own electrical equipment and must be taking home after every practice.
- Athletes should bring their own personal bottle of water (water fountain ONLY available for refill). Bottle of water available for $.25
- The parents should drop students and picking them up at the front entry.
- A limited number of people is allowed in the waiting room.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- The fencing center and equipment get cleaned daily: before, during and after practice.